We believe our central, God-given purpose is to Share God's Love. The ways in which we strive to do this are in our Mission Statement.
- experiencing God's presence in worship,
- thoughtfully interpreting Scripture for today,
- deepening congregational fellowship,
- partnering with our community and beyond, and
- using our gifts in generous outreach to
- feed the hungry
- support education and literacy, and
- provide connection and support for older adults.
Along with Christians of all denominations, we adhere to Christ's great commandment to "love they neighbor as thyself" and his great commission to spread his teaching to all nations of the world. Presbyterians are led by female and male lay, elected elders, or "presbyters" from the Greek word for "elder" in the New Testament, a model that contributed to establishing America's representational government.