Who We Are
We are Presbyterian, which means our church is led by a group of lay, elected "presbyters," or “elders." In early America, this form of church government provided a model for the creation of America's representational government. Along with Christians of all denominations, we adhere to Christ's great commandment to "love they neighbor as thy self" and his great commission to spread his teaching to all nations of the world.
- experiencing God's presence in vibrant worship,
- thoughtfully interpreting Scripture for today,
- deepening congregational fellowship,
- partnering with our community and beyond, and
- using our gifts in generous outreach to
- feed the hungry
- support education and literacy, and
- provide connection and support for older adults.